The Terex® RT555 rough terrain crane is the latest Terex crane built for a wide range of applications across some of the world's toughest industries. The RT555 combines superior operational ease, serviceability, and performance to give industries a reliable rough terrain crane solution.
Scott-Macon Equipment provides a wide selection of Terex rough terrain cranes for sale. Additionally, we are an authorized parts dealer for Terex and other rough terrain cranes.
Terex RT555 Specifications
Terex rough terrain cranes are ideal for construction, drill rig placement, refinery maintenance, and steel erection applications. The RT555 offers a full-powered mechanically synchronized boom and electro-proportional joysticks for greater control.
The operator cabin provides electronic monitoring of the work area, plus offer flip-up roof window for greater visibility. The 6-cylinder diesel Cummins engine and 4-speed power shift transmission provide the needed power to easily travel across jobsites. Additionally, the RT555's standard boom wear pads offer better longevity and are easily adjustable.
- Maximum Capacity: 55 tons
- Maximum Boom Length (feet): 110
- Minimum Boom Length (feet): 33
- Maximum Jib Length (feet): 168
- Minimum Jib Length (feet): 143
- Engine: Cummins 6BTA5.9
- Number of Hoists: 2
- Tire Size: 26.5 R25
Terex Rough Terrain Crane Features
The Terex RT555 features a proven design maximizing boom strength for consistent heavy lifting applications. Additionally, three steering modes help operators maneuver in constricted jobsites and position the rough terrain crane for optimal lifting. The crane's user-friendly features allow operators to get more work done without compromising on security.
- 33/57 ft (10.1/17.4m) jib length
- Maximum capacity of 55 tons
- Angular offsets of 0°/15°/30°
- Fluid levels easily verified by ground level sight gauges
- Fluid and engine filtration easily accessible with no tools
- Rated power of 173 hp (129 kW) @ 2,200 rpm
- Maximum gross torque of 590 ft-lb (800 N-m) @ 1,400 rpm
- Maximum rotation speed without load of 2 rpm
We invite you to contact us for more information or to request a quote.