The 2015 Genie Z60 continues the manufacturer's track record of building articulating boom lifts aimed at giving operators unmatched productivity in various job sites and construction zones. Its built-in features include zero tailswing, tilt/descent alarms and 360 degree continuous turntable rotation. These versatility features allow for operation in cramped work sites.
Genie Z60 Specifications
Genie articulating booms, including the Z60, are proven choices for industrial and outdoor construction applications. Unlike other boom lifts, the Genie articulating booms offer complete versatility with the up, out and over positioning capabilities. Telescopic and articulating boom lifts offer better operational control, while telescopic specifically provide greater horizontal outreach. Industrial and construction job sites demand more flexible and versatile articulating boom lifts, and the Genie Z60 provides just that.
- Model: Z-60/34
- Maximum Platform Height (feet): 36
- Maximum Working Height (feet): 66
- Platform Dimensions (feet): 8x3 or 6x2
- Engine: Ford, Deutz or Perkins
Articulating Boom Lift Features
The Genie Z60's compact size gives it access to narrow and tight areas. Additionally, its low tailswing gives it greater maneuverability and working range compared to other articulating boom lifts. While the Z60 is perfect in cramped working areas, it does not compromise on power, highlighted by its 500-pound lift capacity.
- A 6 foot jib gives access to hard-to-reach areas.
- The vertical plane extends 7 feet to 28 feet.
- The boom reaches full 66 feet height under two minutes.
- Routine maintenance is simple with swing-out engine tray.
- A rugged fiberglass turntable covers offer extended protection from the elements.
- Intuitive controls increase productivity with quicker access to job sites.
- A favorable 14 inch clearance lowers damage risk in rough terrain.
- It provides 40 percent gradeability with 4WD traction.
Articulating Booms for Sale
Scott-Macon Equipment is a proud provider of articulating boom cranes for sale across the southern U.S. Articulating boom cranes are built for maximum reach in the tightest of workplaces. Our selection of Genie articulating is offered in a wide variety of configurations ranging from 34 foot to 141 foot working height.
Authorized Genie Dealer
Our crane equipment selection has long powered some of the toughest industries. Genie cranes give operators a wide range of lifting capabilities for industrial and outdoor construction applications. Additionally, we deliver telescopic booms for greater horizontal outreach. From boom lifts, material handlers, trailer mounted booms, scissor lifts, and much more, Genie is the choice of numerous industries for superior performance.
Contact us to request a quote or receive more information regarding Genie articulating boom cranes.