The 2015 Terex® HC110 is the latest Terex® lattice boom crawler crane to deliver powerful lifting capabilities with a comfortable operator cabin. The 110-ton class hydraulic crawler crane gives hardworking industries reliable and robust lifting capabilities for various jobsites. The crane's 230 ft maximum boom length allows for greater range-of-motion and freedom for work conditions requiring extra length.
Terex® HC110 Specifications
The Terex® HC110's boom configurations reflect the broad range of applications previous trusted Terex® lattice boom crawler cranes for sale have delivered. The 25 ft inner and 25 ft outer provide boom configurations increment from 50 ft to 230 ft. Plus, the crane's dynamic Cummins turbocharged engine powers it during work and transportation situations.
- Maximum Capacity: 110 Tons
- Maximum Boom Length (feet): 230
- Minimum Boom Length (feet): 50
- Maximum Jib Length (feet): 270
- Minimum Jib Length (feet): 230
- Engine: Cummins QSB 6.7 Tier 3
- Number of Hoists: 2
Additional Lattice Boom Crane Features
As a highly-transportable and capable crane, the Terex® HC110 combines high productivity with excellent working conditions for operators. Terex®'s reputation as a trusted name in cranes has given tough industries the confidence they need with the HC110 lattice boom crawler crane.
- Deep box constructed fabricated steel carbody
- High alloy steel tumbler yokes and rigid structures with sealed rollers
- Power up / down and freefall on main and auxiliary drums
- Open circuit system with two variable displacement piston pumps
- Quiet, comfortable operator’s cab with excellent viewing range
- Load Moment Indicator with interactive screen
- Hydraulic counterweight removal system simplifies installation and removal
- Superior transportability – 11 ft (3.35 m) width; 11 ft 3 inch (3.43 m) height
- 105,000 lb (47 627 kg) transport weight includes sideframes, 3rd drum and boom inner
Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes for Sale
Scott-Macon Equipment is a proud provider of lattice boom crawler cranes for sale across the southern U.S. Lattice boom crawler cranes are engineered for greater reach while still offering high capacity workload. Our selection is offered in a wide variety of configurations ranging from 80 US tons up to 1,760 US tons, and can include boom extensions and luffing jibs.
Scott-Macon Equipment Terex® Cranes
As an Authorized Terex® Parts Dealer, our Terex® crane equipment selection is considered one of the strongest in the industry. Terex® cranes give tough industries and their operators a wide range of lifting capabilities for various jobsites. We deliver everyday replacement parts such as filters, hoses, packing kits and sensors. From rough terrain, heavy lifting, telescoping truck cranes, crawler cranes, all terrain cranes, and lattice boom crawler cranes Terex® is the choice of many to get the job done right.
We invite you to contact us, request a quote, and receive more information regarding Terex® lattice boom crawler cranes, or any other crane in our selection.